AGREEMENT OF SERVICE CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT CAREFULLY ABOUT THE TERMS OF SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITES AND OUR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, THE CUSTOMER OR THE PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE ACTING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITES OR OUR SERVICES. THIS AGREEMENT OF CONDITIONS OF SERVICE IS EFFECTIVE SINCE 10/1/2018.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS”) is a legally binding agreement that will govern the relationship with our users and others who may interact or interact with The DavesPaper.com, also known as DavesPaper, DP TV and DP TV Media, in association with the use of the DavesPaper.com website.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE
DavesPaper.com is a news and social networking website providing daily news stories, commentary and video content used for education and entertainment purposes.
Each and every one of the visitors of our site will be considered as “users” of the Services included herein for the purposes of this ATS.
The user acknowledges and accepts that the Services provided and made available through our website and applications, which may include some mobile applications and that such applications may be available on various social networking sites and numerous other downloadable platforms and programs, are exclusive property of The DavesPaper.com. At its discretion, DavesPaper.com may offer additional services and / or products of the website, or update, modify or revise any current content and services, and this Agreement shall apply to all additional Services and / or Products and all and each one of the Services updated, modified or revised, unless otherwise stated. DavesPaper.com reserves the right to cancel and stop offering any of the aforementioned Services and / or products. You, as the end user acknowledges and accepts that DavesPaper.com will not be responsible for any of the updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or interruptions of any of our Services and / or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such publication of any update, change and / or modification will constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and / or modifications, and as such, a frequent review of this Agreement and of each and every one. of applicable terms AND policies must be made by you to ensure that you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect.
In addition, the user understands, acknowledges and accepts that the services offered will be provided “AS IS” and, as such, DavesPaper.com will not assume any responsibility or obligation for punctuality, non-delivery, deletion and / Content, communication or customization setting.
If you provide your number and opt in, you agree that DavesPaper.com may send you text messages (including SMS).
The DavesPaper.com alerts are delivered via text messaging to your mobile phone, 7 msgs/week
Note: Message and Data Rates May Apply. Reply HELP for help, or STOP to cancel.
User must be 18 or older or have parental permission to participate.
The following wireless providers are supported: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-mobile, MetroPCS, Sprint, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, US Cellular.
The Wireless Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
By providing your email address, you are consenting to receive newsletter emails from: DavesPaper.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email.
“DavesPaper.com does not sell or share end user information, including end user phone numbers.”
COMMUNICATION BETWEEN STATES
By registering, you acknowledge that by using http://DavesPaper.com to send electronic communications, including, but not limited to, email, searches, instant messages, uploading files, photos and / or videos, you are doing that the communications are sent through our computer network. Therefore, through your use and therefore your agreement with this TOS, you are acknowledging that the use of this Service will result in interstate transmissions.
PRECAUTIONS FOR THE WORLDWIDE USE AND THE COMPLIANCE OF EXPORTS AND IMPORTS
Due to the global nature of the Internet, through the use of our network you hereby agree to comply with all local rules related to online conduct and what is considered acceptable content. Uploading, publishing and / or transferring software, technology and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. Through the use of our network, you agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Export Administrative Regulations (https://www.bis.doc.gov/ index.php / regulations # ear), as well as the sanctions control program of the United States (http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx).
In addition, you declare and promise that:
- You agree not to use our network of websites for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weapons use that is a violation of the export laws of the United States.
- They are not on the list of prohibited persons that can be identified in any government export exclusion report (http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/liststocheck.htm) or a member of any other government that may be part of a country prohibited for export identified in the applicable laws and regulations of export and import.
- You agree not to transfer any software, technology or any other technical data through the use of our network services to any country prohibited by the export.
- You agree not to publish, transfer or upload any software, technology or any other technical data that may infringe the laws of the United States or other applicable export and / or import laws.
CONTENT PLACED OR AVAILABLE FOR COMPANY SERVICES
The Beauty of Life Inc will not claim ownership of any content sent by any visitor or user, nor will it make such content available for inclusion on our website. Therefore, you hereby grant and permit The Beauty of Life Inc the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses, as applicable:
- Photos, audio, video and / or graphics presented or made available for inclusion in the public access areas of the The Beauty of Life Inc. Sites, the license provided to allow the use, distribution, reproduction, modification, adaptation, public execution and / or public exhibition. Said Content in our network The services have the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and / or made available for viewing. This license will be available while you are a member of the The Beauty of Life Inc. Sites and will end at the time you choose to cancel your membership.
- The contents presented or made available for inclusion in the public access areas of the sites of The Beauty of Life Inc, the license provided to allow the use, distribution, reproduction, modification, adaptation, public execution and / or public exhibition of said Content in our network services For the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and / or made available for viewing. This license will be available while you are a member of the The Beauty of Life Inc. Sites and will end at the time you choose to cancel your membership.
- For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion in the public access areas of the The Beauty of Life Inc. Sites, the license is continuous, binding and fully sublicensed allowing you to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate , publish and / or publicly display said content, either totally or partially, and the incorporation of said Content to other works in any arrangement or average current used or developed subsequently.
- Those areas that may be considered “publicly accessible” areas of the The Beauty of Life Inc sites are those areas of our network properties that are intended to be accessible to the general public and that would include message boards and groups openly available to the public. users However, those areas that are not open to the public, and therefore available to members only, would include our mail and instant messaging system.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE COMPANY WEB SITE
The Beauty of Life Inc provides an area for our users to contribute feedback to our website. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions and / or proposals (“Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information; The BL will not be liable under any obligation to ensure or maintain the confidentiality, express or implied, related to any Contribution;
- The BL shall have the right to use and / or disclose any Contribution in the manner it deems appropriate;
- The contributions of the taxpayer will automatically become the exclusive property of The BL; and The Beauty of Life Inc has no obligation to compensate or provide any form of refund in any way or nature.
All users of this agreement accept and maintain The Beauty of Life Inc, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and / or licensors without fault or liability for any claim or demand. The fees of lawyers made by third parties that may arise from any content that a user of our site may submit, publish, modify, transmit or in any other way make available through our Services, the use of TheBL Services or your connection to these Services, the Terms of Service and / or your violation of the rights of another person.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The user hereby agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, market, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial reason any part, use or access to the TheBL sites.
The Beauty of Life Inc reserves the right to modify, alter and / or temporarily or permanently interrupt our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we will not be liable to you or to third parties for any modification, modification, suspension and / or discontinuance of our Services, or any part of them.
Any correspondence or commercial dealings with, or participation in, any promotion of the advertisers located in or through our Services, which may include the payment and / or delivery of said goods and / or related Services and any other term, condition, guarantee And / or the representation associated with such transactions, are and will only be between you and any advertiser. In addition, you agree that The Beauty of Life Inc will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature or form incurred as a direct result of such transactions or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
The Beauty of Life Inc or any third party can provide links to other websites and / or resources. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such sites or external resources, and as such, we do not endorse or are responsible for any content, products, advertising or any other material, in or Available from such sites or third-party resources. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that The Beauty of Life Inc will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss that may be the result of, caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on such content, property or services made available on or through such sites or resources.
By this means, you acknowledge and agree that the The BL and any essential software that may be used in connection with our Services (“Software”) will contain confidential material and are protected by intellectual property rights and other applicable laws. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that any Content that may be contained in any advertisement or information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except as expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by The Beauty of Life Inc or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, lend, sell, distribute, transmit, disseminate,
The Beauty of Life Inc has granted you personal and non-exclusive rights and / or license to use the object code or our Software on a single computer, as long as it does not allow it and does not allow Third Parties to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work, reverse engineer, reassemble or attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security right and / or otherwise transfer such right in the Software. In addition, you agree not to alter or change the Software in any way, nature or form, and as such, not to use modified versions of the Software, including without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. . By last,
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND SOFTWARE OF The Beauty of Life Inc IS AT THE SOLE RISK FOR YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE WILL BE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND / OR “ACCORDING TO AVAILABILITY”. DavesPaper.com AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NO INFRINGEMENT.
- The DavesPaper.com. AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE OF The Beauty of Life Inc WILL BREACH YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE OF The Beauty of Life Inc WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (III) THAT SUCH RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE LIFE INC. BEAUTY SERVICES OR THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL THAT CAN BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (V) THAT ANY ERROR CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED OTHERWISE THROUGH THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE OF The Beauty of Life Inc WILL BE ACCESSED AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE AND WILL THEREFORE WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION. WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND / OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD AND / OR DISPLAY OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE AND / OR INFORMATION, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, WHICH CAN BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM The Beauty of Life Inc OR FOR OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF SOME USERS CAN EXPERIENCE ANY DEGREE OF EPILEPTIC TRAUMA WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR FUNDS THAT MAY CONTAIN ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING OUR SERVICES. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDICATE A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN CONDITION OR AN UNSEASED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOM IN USERS WHO HAVE NOT SHOWN HISTORY OF ANY PRECEDING CONCEPT OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU KNOW OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAS AN EPYPETIC CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING OUR SERVICES: DIZZINESS, ALTERED SPEED, EYE OR MUSCLE, LOSS OF CONSCIENCE, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT DavesPaper.com AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, A, DAMAGES THAT MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY BENEFIT, TRADE, USE, DATA AND / OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT DAMAGES MAY OCCUR, AND RESULT FROM:
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
- THE COST OF RECRUITMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND / OR DATA;
- DECLARATIONS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY IN OUR SERVICE;
- AND ANY OTHER MATTER THAT MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE.
In the event that you have a dispute, you agree to release The Beauty of Life Inc (and its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, co-brands, partners and third parties) from claims, claims and damages (Actual and consequential ) of any type and nature, known and unknown, suspicious or unsuspected, disclosed and not disclosed, arising from or related in any way to such dispute.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS
THERE ARE SOME JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS OF THE ABOVE SECTIONS, WARRANTY RESPONSIBILITIES, AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES
You acknowledge, understand and accept, unless expressly stated in this TOS, that there will be no third party beneficiaries of this agreement.
The Beauty of Life Inc can provide you with notices, including those with respect to any changes to the ATS, including, but not limited to, email, regular mail, SMS, text messages, publications on our website, Services or other reasonable means currently. known or any that may be in the present after being developed. These notices may not be received if you violate any aspect of the ATS when accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this ATS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received each and every one of the notices that would have been delivered if you had accessed our Services in an authorized manner.
INFORMATION OF TRADEMARKS
You acknowledge, understand and accept that all trademarks of DavesPaper.com, copyright, trade name, service marks and other logos of DavesPaper.com and any brand features and / or names of products and services are trademarks. registered and as such, are and will remain the property of DavesPaper.com. In this case, you agree not to display and / or use in any way the logo or trademarks of DavesPaper.com without obtaining the prior written consent of DavesPaper.com.
NOTICE OF CLAIMS FOR COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & PROCEDURES
DavesPaper.com will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all our users do the same. With respect to the appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, DavesPaper.com can disable and / or cancel the accounts of any user that violates our TOS and / or infringes the rights of third parties. If you believe that your work has been duplicated in such a way that it could constitute a copyright infringement, or if you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated in another way, you must provide us with the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the person who is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the work protected by copyright or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed;
- A description of the location of the site that you claim has been infringing your work;
- Your physical address, phone number and email address;
- A statement in which you represent that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
- And, finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information mentioned in your notification is true and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on behalf of copyright or intellectual property.
The agent of DavesPaper.com for the notification of claims of copyright or other infringement of intellectual property can be contacted as follows: editor@DavesPaper.com.
BE KNOWN that DavesPaper.com. Complies with all applicable Federal Communications Commission rules and regulations regarding the closed caption of video content. For more information, visit our website at https://thebl.com
This ATS constitutes the entire agreement between you and DavesPaper.com and will govern the use of our Services, replacing any prior version of this ATS between you and us with respect to DavesPaper.com. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other services from DavesPaper.com, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
It is in the mutual agreement of both you and DavesPaper.com with respect to the TOS that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maine without regard to its conflict of laws provisions and that each and every Claims, Causes for action and / or disputes, arising out of or relating to ATS, or the relationship between you and DavesPaper.com, will be filed within the courts with jurisdiction within the Country of the United States, Maine or the US District Court Located in Maine. You and DavesPaper.com. Agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as set forth above, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and the place in such courts.
DISCLAIMER AND DIVISIBILITY OF THE TERMS
At any time, if DavesPaper.com does not exercise or enforce any right or provision of the ATS, such breach will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this TOS is considered by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the intentions of the parties as reflected in the provision and other provisions of the ATS. they remain in full force and effect.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You acknowledge, understand and agree that regardless of any law or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our Services or the ATS must be filed within 3 year (s) after such claim or cause. An action arose or will be prohibited forever.
Please report any violation of this ATS to The BeDavesPaper.com as follows: editor@admin_davespaper
Conditions of use
By using this website, you certify that you have read and reviewed this Agreement and that you agree to comply with its terms. If you do not want to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, you are advised to leave the website accordingly. DavesPaper.com only grants use and access of this website, its products, and its services to those who have accepted its terms.
You must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age before you can use this website. By using this website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and you may legally adhere to this Agreement. DavesPaper.com assumes no responsibility for liabilities related to age misrepresentation.
You agree that all materials, products, and services provided on this website are the property of DavesPaper.com, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, or licensors including all copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property. You also agree that you will not reproduce or redistribute the DavesPaper.com’s intellectual property in any way, including electronic, digital, or new trademark registrations.
You grant DavesPaper.com a royalty-free and non-exclusive license to display, use, copy, transmit, and broadcast the content you upload and publish. For issues regarding intellectual property claims, you should contact us at editor@DavesPaper.com in order to come to an agreement.
As a user of this website, you may be asked to register with us and provide private information. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of this information, and you are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information. You are also responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
If you think there are any possible issues regarding the security of your account on the website, inform us immediately so we may address it accordingly.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the State of Maine without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between DavesPaper.com and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court in the State of Maine and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
You agree to indemnify DavesPaper.com and its affiliates and hold DavesPaper.com harmless against legal claims and demands that may arise from your use or misuse of our services. We reserve the right to select our own legal counsel.
Limitation on liability
DavesPaper.com is not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your misuse of our website.
DavesPaper.com reserves the right to edit, modify, and change this Agreement any time. We shall let our users know of these changes through electronic mail. This Agreement is an understanding between DavesPaper.com and the user, and this supersedes and replaces all prior agreements regarding the use of this website.