- Library -
Declaration of Independence
Patrick J. Buchanan
Speaker Newt Gingrich
- There Will Be No GOP Civil War
- Internet Giants Can’t Put 74 Million Americans into a “Memory Hole”
- The Georgia GOP Disaster
- Twelve Days for A Winning Campaign
- Statement from Newt Gingrich, Ken Blackwell, Brian Blase, and Steve Forbes on the Economic Impact of Healthcare Price Transparency
- Why 1620 — Not 1619 — Is A Better Representation Of The American Way
Victor Davis Hanson
- Target: America
- Is the wisdom of Homer immune to cancel culture?
- What Will Historians Make of Our Annus Horribilis?
- Assault on the Capitol Has Let Loose the Electronic Octopus
- The Great Coronavirus War Is upon Us
- Our Upside-down Postelection World
- Irony Abounds as the Left Politicizes the Coronavirus
- Will Changes to American Life Become Permanent?
- Coronavirus for Dummies
- President Trump: Pardon Caleb Bailey
- Paris Climate Treaty Puts America Last
- No, the United States Is Not Systemically Racist
- Biden’s 7 Economic Deadly Sins
- No, Joe, There Was No Economic Boom Under Obama
- Biden’s Energy Plan Could Kill 5 Million Blue-Collar Jobs
- Is the Stock Market Telling Us That Trump Will Win?
- No, the United States Is Not Systemically Racist
- How Do We Know The Election Was Stolen?
- Here’s What The Republicans Must Do: Force Biden To The Left
- The New Rules: How GOP Can Beat Dems At Their Own Game…And Take Back America
- Major New Revelation: Massive Vote Manipulation In Antrim County, Michigan
- Dems Raised Court Packing Issue To Intimidate The Justices…And It Worked
- Optimism Is The Key Strategy For A Trump Victory
- How Harris Hurts Biden
- Gifts that keep on giving
- The Conservative’s Bad Bargain
- Not So Free Speech
- Know Nothings
- New House Rules
- Biden and Climate
- Crooked is as crooked does
- Oil and America’s energy future
- Deeper and Deeper
- Hunter Hunter
- OH WORSHIP THE STATE
- Alito and Liberty
- Christians and Politics (Again)
- Still Divided Nation
- The Election
- Debt, Debt and more Debt
- Conrad Black: Trump’s incomparable presidency
- A Contemptible Tissue of Lies Surrounds Impeachment
- Canada racist? Nonsense
- America in a shambles
- The Trump haters cackle too soon
- Trudeau’s ‘reset’ aims to revisit the failed policies of yesteryear
- Trump may lose, but he’s not defeated … despite the media’s efforts
- An ‘unusually successful president’ may be swindled out of victory
Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies
TRIBUTES TO MAHA-RUSHIE
- James Golden aka “Bo Snerdley” tribute of his boss, Rush Limbaugh
- Mark Stein, The Indispensable Man Rush Limbaugh, 1951-2021
- Ben Domenech, Appreciation: Rush Limbaugh remade talk radio — and modern conservatism
- Mark Levin, Levin’s moving tribute to Rush Limbaugh on 2/17/2021
- Bryon York, THE INDOMITABLE RUSH LIMBAUGH
- Glenn Beck remembers Rush Limbaugh: ‘He was a great teacher’
- Mark Levin gets choked up remembering Rush Limbaugh’s legacy
- Sean Hannity mourns Rush Limbaugh’s death
- Rush Limbaugh: A Loving Brother and ‘a Friend to Countless Americans’ by David Limbaugh
“No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity.”
“Liberals measure compassion by how many people are given welfare. Conservatives measure compassion by how many people no longer need it.”
“You know why there’s a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one.”
“Enraging liberals is simply one of the more enjoyable side effects of my wisdom.”
“Ronald Reagan was the greatest president of the twentieth century.”
“Our founding fathers never intended that Congress be a career.”
A Handbook for Seminary...
A History of Judaism...
A Mormon in the...
A Nation of Sheep
A Short History of...
A Simple Government: Twelve...
Abraham Kuyper: A Centennial...
Acts: Chapters 15-28
America the Beautiful: Rediscovering...
American Medicine in Transition,...
Autobiography of Lyman Beecher:...
Battle Cry of Freedom;...
Big Russ and Me,...
Book of Common Prayer,...
Christianity in Late Antiquity,...
IDEAS FROM ACROSS AMERICA...
- 3 Ways The GOP Must Tackle Vote Fraud And Election Bungling Right Now by Christopher Bedford
- Yugoslavian Woman Gives Dire Warning to America
- Op-Ed: Why Biden should second Trump’s call for ballot reviews
- Trump Campaign to the Media: Here’s Actual Proof of Voter Fraud, Just as You Asked
- The President’s To-Do List, While Awaiting Courtroom Justice
- Call in the Quants
- Lawyer Lucian Lincoln “Lin” Wood Jr., joins Howie to discuss his voter fraud work for the Trump campaign in Georgia. Interview starts at 23:00 minute mark. Listen here.
- Opinion: Rush Limbaugh: The Measure of a Man’s Courage in the Face of Adversity by Mike Ford
- Letter to an Anti-Trump Christian Friend by Wayne Gruden
- The Hardest Questions Doctors May Face: Who Will Be Saved? Who Won’t?
- Crisis 1, Cure 1. Crisis 2, Cure 2. by US Rep John Campbell
- Will Graham: A Story on Social Distancing from the Old Testament
- A Second Amendment Grade for President Trump So Far by Amy Swearer, The Federalist Society
- Mail-In Voting and Voter Fraud: What You Need to Know
- Professional Athletes Ignore Facts, Stats and Data When Denouncing ‘Systemic Police Brutality’ by Larry Elder
- Seasoned, trustworthy Susan Collins deserves re-election to U.S. Senate by William Cohen
- Maine GOP Statement on President Trump’s Lobster Deal
- COVID19: A Maine Pastor’s Perspective by Pastor Craig Cobb
- Progressives in denial about illegal immigration By Rep. Lawrence Lockman
- How Maine Fought the Anti-Vaxxer Movement (And Won)
Sermon to Ponder...
- Kingdom Voting Sermon Series Message 2: God and Government by Dr. Tony Evans
- Kingdom Voting Sermon Series Message 1: The Concept of Kingdom by Dr. Tony Evans
Connect to a Church Online...
- FL – Lighthouse Baptist Church
- ME – Calvary Chapel – Bangor
- ME – Mattawamkeag Church of God
- ME – Winter Street Baptist
- ME – Howland Baptist Church
- SC – Eastside Presbyterian
- SC – Free Chapel
- TX – The Village Church
- TX – Stonebriar Community Church
On the Other Hand...
FROM THE OTHER SIDE...
Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals…
Here is the complete list from Alinsky.
RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.
”Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood. (These are two things of which there is a plentiful supply. Government and corporations always have a difficult time appealing to people, and usually do so almost exclusively with economic arguments.)
RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.
”It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don’t address the “real” issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)
RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.”
Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)
RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”
There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)
RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones. (Radical activists, in this sense, are no different that any other human being. We all avoid “un-fun” activities, and but we revel at and enjoy the ones that work and bring results.)
RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”
Don’t become old news. (Even radical activists get bored. So to keep them excited and involved, organizers are constantly coming up with new tactics.)
RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”
Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new. (Attack, attack, attack from all sides, never giving the reeling organization a chance to rest, regroup, recover and re-strategize.)
RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist. (Perception is reality. Large organizations always prepare a worst-case scenario, something that may be furthest from the activists’ minds. The upshot is that the organization will expend enormous time and energy, creating in its own collective mind the direst of conclusions. The possibilities can easily poison the mind and result in demoralization.)
RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.”
Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog. (Unions used this tactic. Peaceful [albeit loud] demonstrations during the heyday of unions in the early to mid-20th Century incurred management’s wrath, often in the form of violence that eventually brought public sympathy to their side.)
RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem. (Old saw: If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem. Activist organizations have an agenda, and their strategy is to hold a place at the table, to be given a forum to wield their power. So, they have to have a compromise solution.)
RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)
What is REALLY interesting is that Saul Alinsky died in 1972, almost 50 years ago…
So, these political tactics are, at a minimum, fifty years old. They were designed to deal with a political situation in existence during the 1950s, 1960s, and early 1970s – a world totally different from today. Yet, many activist groups laud these tactics without realizing their in-appropriateness in the 2020 world.What Alinsky, and his followers, failed to comprehend is that they created a whole generation of people who cannot see beyond screaming criticism and offer any modern day solutions to social problems beyond a social shift to the hungry and dreary world of socialism/communism – something they definitely do not actually want to happen.The counter reaction to this situation has been the rise of the humongous populist movement that elected Donald Trump. This group doesn’t put up with Alinsky-like nonsense. They outnumber the Alinski-ites 100,000 to 1.