- Japan Is ‘Fully Behind’ US to Deter Russian Aggression, Kishida Tells Bidenby Aldgra Fredly on January 22, 2022 at 5:50 am
Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida made clear in virtual talks with U.S. President Joe Biden on Friday that his country “would be fully behind the United States” to deter Russian aggression against Ukraine, a senior administration official said. The two leaders discussed the growing tensions caused by Russia’s amassing tens of thousands of troops along
- Kash’s Corner: Top Scientists Who Pushed ‘Natural Origins’ Received $50 Million from NIAID?by Kash’s Corner on January 22, 2022 at 12:37 am
“How did these guys get $50 million in funding? … That’s moving a lot of money in federal government.” On Kash’s Corner, we discuss an investigation by Epoch Times’ journalists Jeff Carlson and Hans Mahncke. After reviewing funding data, they found that four scientists who were at the forefront of pushing the natural origins narrative
- Prosecutors Ask Court to Order Oath Keepers Leader Detained Pending Trial on Jan. 6 Chargesby Zachary Stieber on January 21, 2022 at 11:05 pm
The leader of the Oath Keepers group should remain locked up until trial on charges related to the Jan. 6 breach of the U.S. Capitol, prosecutors said in a new court filing. Stewart Rhodes was one of 11 Oath Keepers charged with seditious conspiracy last week. Because of the “compelling evidence” against Rhodes, “there are no
- Cargo Ships Wait Off Coast of Mexico as Supply Chain Delays Worsenby Jill McLaughlin on January 21, 2022 at 11:02 pm
While a growing number of Los Angeles-bound cargo ships are now biding time off the coast of Mexico, the supply chain crisis progressed this week as consumers found empty shelves in stores across the U.S. “There’s a big population [of ships off the coast of Mexico],” Kip Louttit, director of the Marine Exchange, told The
- Biden Admin Increases Minimum Wage for Federal Employees to $15 an Hourby Nick Ciolino on January 21, 2022 at 10:45 pm
The Biden administration has moved to increase the minimum wage for all federal employees to $15 an hour, according to a Jan. 21 release from the Office of Personnel Management (OPM). The change will boost pay for 67,000 of the total 2.2 million federal employees. Most of those impacted work for the Department of Defense (DOD).
- New Hampshire Seeks to Make Ivermectin an Alternative COVID Treatment Under Lawby Alice Giordano on January 21, 2022 at 10:02 pm
New Hampshire is poised to become the first state in the United States to make Ivermectin available as an over the counter medication and sanction it as a protected treatment for COVID-19, under a bill before the House Health, Human Services, and Elderly Affairs Committee. While similar bills proposed in three other states have been
COVID | Mandates
- Ireland Rips Up Vaccine Passport After Half-a-Year of Restrictions on the Unvaxxedby Peter Caddle on January 22, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Ireland has torn up its regime of vaccine passes after six months, putting an end to discrimination against the unjabbed within the country.
- Aaron Rodgers Blasts Joe Biden for Calling Covid ‘Pandemic of the Unvaccinated,’ Mocks His Public Speakingby Warner Todd Huston on January 21, 2022 at 10:39 pm
Green Bay Packers star Aaron Rodgers recently blasted Joe Biden for claiming that the U.S. is suffering a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.” The future Hall of Famer also took a shot at the president’s public speaking.
- Fact Check: Jen Psaki Claims ‘Florida’ Not Spending COVID Relief Properly on Schoolsby Joel B. Pollak on January 21, 2022 at 7:00 pm
Jen Psaki ignored Democrat districts that failed to spend on safety, and targeted Florida, for no apparent reason other than politics.
- Report: Hotel Occupancy Falling Amid Omicron Surgeby John Carney on January 21, 2022 at 6:36 pm
More signs of economic drag from the omicron surge.
- Masks Forever! Schools Forcing Kids to Wear Face Coverings in Defiance of UK Prime Ministerby Peter Caddle on January 21, 2022 at 4:57 pm
A multitude of schools in England will keep forcing their students to wear masks in defiance of Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who ordered mandates to be scrapped.
- Sea Change: France, Ireland Set to Follow England in Easing COVID Restrictionsby Peter Caddle on January 21, 2022 at 1:30 pm
A COVID sea change appears to be occurring in Europe, as both Ireland and France look set to follow England in easing restrictions.