DP CALL TO ACTION | TOP PRIORITY: Call US Senators Today!!!
DavesPaper.com | Calvin Audibert | January 16, 2022
Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Majority Leader Chuck Schumer teamed up on Thursday to take the defeated HR 1, aka, For The People’s Act and HR 4 and backdoored a NASA House Bill, HR 5746 in an attempt to pass this federalization attempt of the general elections across America.
US Rep, Kat Cammack (R-FL) has posted an excellent video regarding this attempt to nationalize our elections and put Attorney General Merrick Garland (yeah, the same guy who called parents that attend school board meetings, domestic terrorists…that guy!). A must watch video!
Two things we need to do: Share this article with friends and family. 2) Call you two Senators and urge to vote against the Senate version of HR 5746.
Talking points (pick 2 or 3 to use):
- Get’s rid of Voter ID requirement for: 1) registering to vote, and 2) to vote.
- Allows non-citizens to vote.
- Legalizes ballot-harvesting.
- Creates a $6 to $1 matching of federal campaign donations of $200 or less.
- Requires all states to have same day voter registration.
US Rep Kat Cammack (R-FL)
US Senate Contact Info:
Should any additional assistance is needed, please feel free to email [email protected].